Wednesday 13 July 2011

A real treat in store

I've just had the pleasure of seeing a few phone pics of Ella in a new outfit that I get to photograph her in next week. To say I'm stunned is an understatement, she looks so incredibly sexy, more so than I've ever seen her. One look at the first pic and I was as hard as a rock.

So one day next week Ella and I are doing our first photoshoot together in almost 2 years. Yes there have been meetings, many meetings but we haven't done a real shoot for so long. We wanted to make this something special and having seen the things she has bought I can promise you this will be very, very special indeed. I'm sworn to secrecy but you NEED to check back next week and see for yourselves.

And to top it all off she has just told me she is having a wax tomorrow so her pussy will be at it's perfect best. Suffice to say her pussy and her breasts look wonderful in this outfit and there will be plenty of both(and her perfect butt)in the photographs.

Stay tuned, I promise it will be worth it

Mark

6 comments:

  1. Awesome story, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it sucks to be me, NOT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait... Does anyone skype? I'd love to chat.
    Jenlovemydd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie and Chuck,
    We love your blog, and thank you for the invite. Very erotic just reading it made both of us hot and horny. We could imagine the imagery through the writing and the photography was stunning. Ella is beautiful with a gorgeous body. We both like the lucious pussy lips, and as Marie is bi could fanatize about taking turns kissing, sucking, and licking them. We also fanatize about Marie and Ella sharing a moment while the men watch!
    Huggs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the story, I know how mark feels I've done it myself, ella you are gorgeous, keep posting the sexy pics and stories they get me so horny

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy our work, or even if you dont let us know. We are here to hear your feedback