Saturday 9 July 2011

My pink satin panties

The last time Ella and Marks lives crossed paths they lay together, arms and legs intertwined, as they came back to earth after their long awaited and well overdue love-making session. Time stood still behind the closed doors of their secret hotel room. The sheets were crisp against their skin, the pillows puffed. They lay there as one and watched the sun go down while people leave work for the day in the adjacent office block. They lay there and chatted; they were kindred spirits and knew they could now confide in one another their deepest and most personal thoughts.


Mark told Ella how stunning she looked in her pale pink satin lingerie; he told her she looked amazing. Mark meekly said that he wanted to share something with her. He told her that he would share something with her that he had never told anyone before. He was a little cautious about sharing it; he knew he could tell Ella anything but was unsure as to whether she would think his actions were perverted and weird. Ella placed her hand across Mark's mouth and cautioned him to look into her eyes. “Mark, you know you can tell me anything, there is nothing you could tell me that would cause me to feel badly towards you” said Ella.
Mark sighed, “Ok, but please don’t think I’m weird, ok?” he said. “Promise” said Ella as she leaned forward and kissed him. “Ok, well when things went bad for us many years ago I missed you dearly, I needed and wanted to feel close to you again” said Mark, he then paused, “yes, go on” said Ella. “Ok, well I found a pair of your little black lacy panties. I was missing you and I looked at your panties and they made me feel close to you, they had been an intimate part of you. I would take your panties in the palm of my hand and wrap them around my cock while I masturbated. I closed my eyes and thought of you”. Mark said. He paused again and looked into her eyes. “Say something, what are you thinking?, I hope you don’t think I’m weird, I only did it to be close to you, I loved you and missed you” said Mark.




After a prolonged silence, Ella sat up a little, a smile beaming across her face, “Wow that is so fucken hot, you masturbated over my panties. Did you cum on them? I hope you did because that is so hot and horny!” said Ella. “Yes I did, and I did it many times. You like the sound of that? I’m so happy you like what I did, I wasn’t sure you would” said Mark.
Ella leaned down the side of the bed and took her pink satin panties in her hand and slid them under the sheets and returned to her position in Marks arms. She slid her satin panties up the inside of his thighs, across his balls, up the shaft of his cock and held it there, her fingers and satin panties intertwined tightly around his cock. “Did it feel something like this? Does this bringing back any memories for you?” she asked. “Oh my God, that feels amazing” groaned Mark. “I’m so glad you like it” she said as she stroked his cock with her satin panties in hand. “I have a task for YOU now! I want you to take these pink satin panties home with you. I want you to masturbate with them while thinking of me wearing them. I want you to cover them in your delicious cum then I want you to send me a pic of my cum covered panties” she said. She then released the panties at his side, straddled him and sunk his throbbing cock deep inside of her wet pussy.
One week later…….
It was Tuesday morning; Ella arrived at the office around 7.30am. She checked her cell phone, there was a message from Mark, “just landed, on way to apartment, will cum on your panties at apartment before leaving for work”. “Mmmmm that sounds delicious” Ella thought to herself. She sat at her desk, checked through her new emails answering the urgent ones while planning her day. She had got herself up to speed for the day and decided that it was time to go and wander across the square across from her office block to get her morning coffee. Just as she was about to leave her desk she received another text from Mark “u want to listen?” his text read. Ella sat there and stared at the small text. She sat there thinking, oh my God he wants me to listen to him masturbate over my panties while I sit at my desk with colleagues around me. She replied to his text with “Ok”.
She sat there holding her phone, looking at it, waiting for it to come alive. It started ringing, it was him, she answered it “….Hello?” she said. She heard his voice; he was clearly already stroking his cock. “Hi darling, I’m lying on my bed stroking my cock with your pink satin panties in my hand. I’m thinking about how hot your arse looks when you bend over beside the bed and I reach out and side my fingers through your pussy lips and feel your wetness. It makes me just want to bury my face between those delicious thighs” He said.
She held the phone close to her ear, she sat there, feeling a little hot and flustered now, she was aware of people around her. “That sounds lovely darling” she said. She desperately wanted to say more to him, she wanted to tell him how much she loved bending over for him while she stroked her clit and he fingered her from behind. She so badly wanted to tell him what she wanted, she so badly wanted to tell him that she wanted him to bend her over on all fours and to fuck her pussy hard from behind and then to take his cock and shoot his load deep into her throat.
She could hear him moaning on the other end of the phone, she could hear him stroking his cock, she loved the sound when his cock was wet with pre cum and he stroked it hard. She so badly wanted to say more. “Ahhh, uhm, that’s so nice, uhm….” he uttered. She felt her pussy throb between her legs, “Ahhh I can’t do this anymore” she thought to herself. She leapt to her feet and headed straight for the lift all while holding the phone close to hear ear, down 11 floors, she was then outside and walked across the square. He lay there wondering if he had scared her away, she had gone silent on him.
The next thing he heard was “I want your cock so bad, I want you to take me from behind on all fours, thrusting your cock deep inside my pussy while you pull my hair and grip my hips, you know how much I love it when you cum inside me from behind or swivel me around and cum deep into my throat” she whispered. “What the fuck?, she’s in the office talking dirty to me, what a fucken turn on” he thought to himself.
She paced the square waiting till people had walked past before she talked dirty to him again. By this time he was so close to cuming, he never expected her to say anything he just expected her to listen. “Mark, you have no idea how wet I am right now!” she said. I’m wearing sheer lacy cream panties and I can feel my juices leaking through my panties and down my thighs. You’ve made me so very wet, I wish you could taste me right now, I would cum in a second” she whispered. “I would run my tongue up your thighs and deep inside your pussy and taste every last bit of you’re cum Ella” he said. It was too much for him, Ella could hear his breathing and moan change, she knew this sound well, she knew he was about to cum. “Ahhhhhhh” he loudly moaned. She was standing in the city square listening to him having the most intense orgasm, she was so insanely horny standing there listening to him cum. She wanted and needed to slide her hand down her skirt and pleasure herself right there and then, she was so close to cuming herself. “I hope you liked listening to me cum on your pink satin panties Ella, I’m now going to take a pic for you, I will send it to you soon, bye love” said Mark and the call was over.



Ella stood there looking at her phone; she was frozen in a moment in time. She then turned and walked directly back to her building and walked into the lift and up 11 floors and straight to the woman’s bathrooms. She shut the cubicle door behind her, leaning against the wall she immediately lifted her skirt and slid her finger deep into her wet pussy and stroked her clit. “Ahhhhh” she silently groaned as she felt a shot of ecstasy run through her body, she leant against the wall, back arched as she had the most intense orgasm after only 30 seconds. She stood there for a moment enjoying the sensations of her orgasm. She adjusted her panties, lowered her skirt, adjusted her blouse and left the cubicle. She washed and dried her hands and returned to her desk.

 
She sat at her desk and stared blankly at the screen, “where was I?” she thought to herself. “I thought you went for coffee?” said Ann who sat across from her. “Uhm, I uhm, I had to take a call, I’m just about to go for coffee now” Ella said. Ella quietly walked across the office on her way for coffee for the second time. “Where is my pic?” she thought to herself. Ella checked her email while she was in the coffee shop. Her heart missed a beat; there was an email from Mark with an attachment. She opened it while keeping her phone as close as possible. There it was a delicious pic of Marks cum on her pink satin panties. She bit her lip at the sight. She text him back “I love it! When you return those I want you to cum on the sheer lacy cream pair that I just creamed myself in OK? X”. She hit send, took her coffee from the barista and returned to her desk for the day.



14 comments:

  1. very very hot. I'm about to cum reading this ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello Ella and Mark!

    What a pleasant surprise in my email box today when I found your invitation to this blog! What a glorious treasure... I feel honored and privileged to be able to join in and view the absolutely stunning images, I've yet to fully soak in the stories but I plan on delving into as much as I have time for.

    I thank you for the opportunity to peruse this wonderful secret place.

    Lothario from VW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm glad you two invited me to your blog. Ella is as beautiful as always, and the story gave me a hard on. Write more, and more explicit photos of Ella! Fuck, she is so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you two. Thanks to fellow Aussie Mark for the email. I'm already looking forward to seeing how this evolves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome story and great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Thanks for contacting me at leaf103@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell us Ella, is this a fantasy or a real life story.... I want to know.
    O

    ReplyDelete
  9. ytownohm@yahoo.com21 July 2011 at 14:21

    awesome story

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful ella ... and thanks so much for the invite
    hard at my desk here

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice really nice dam is all i can say bx6969@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, those panties+matching bra are lovely (In the first picture)
    I'd love to have those aswell.

    Fleur_vivalafrance@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are soo sexy ella i can understand why mark wanted to cum all over your panties, i would do the same
    john x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like be theyer to see you telk your panties off and smell them and see that pretty pussy. It much smell like roses.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy our work, or even if you dont let us know. We are here to hear your feedback