Thursday 14 July 2011

My update

I have just returned to work after having a full leg and full Brazilian wax. I'm now feeling so soft and sexy and full of anticipation of what I intend to share with you all next week.

Yes I have invested in a very sexy new outfit which I know you will all love. I have an acquired taste for luxurious lingerie, but this outfit is unlike anything I have ever worn. Last night I slipped into my new outfit to admire my delicious body. I sent Mark a pic to get his blood pumping and to ensure I'm the object of his desire until next week when he gets to see it for real.

I think you should know that this outfit brings out a side of me that I am yet to share with you. This outfit makes me feel powerful and dominant and sends a sensation of sexual strength and power through my body. It's a sensation that will bring men to fall before me and make women want to join me.

Please check back late next week, I promise you wont be disappointed.

Ella x

5 comments:

  1. After seeing the picture you sent out, I don't see how any man won't already drop to their knees and eat you out to a mind blowing orgasism. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella & Mark! Both my wife and I love your blog... you have us wet and hard most of the time! Would you please email... have a question for you!
    pink_panther4u@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have me eager to see and read what you have in store for next week. Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shots..i see you are
    a self photographer..
    A body i could lick from head to toe
    A56Tony@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ella and Mark..

    First time visit here to your blog !!!! First look is impressive, Ella your intro to your new lingere is more than a tease. Its riveting. ROCK ON

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy our work, or even if you dont let us know. We are here to hear your feedback