Tuesday 25 October 2011

Considering members only site


Hi all, 

we have built up a solid following now and really want to keep our blog niche and interact with people of like minds. We are considering moving to a members only type site so that we have a little more control over who we let in. We could simply change the blog to member only and send everyone who has email notifications or follows the blog an invitation.


To clarify we aren't necessarily talking about a pay site or any form of membership fee, security and privacy is the real issue. Though we have some ideas that you might like to contribute a few $ too, we will talk about those separately.

We would be grateful if you could respond to the poll on the right hand side of the blog and also give us your thoughts.

Thanks

Mark and Ella

PS Hope you like red nail polish :)


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Yes! Sooooo TASTEY! YUMMMMMMMMMMMY!
    I can almost taste that sweet pussy. Absolutely beautiful lips. WOW. rayjoplin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to tongue that kitty until it purred. Then, having achieved that, I have other more interesting things in mind. Please keep my hard and my mind occupied ... oops, did I mean to say 'heart and mind'? Oh my. What a wonderful slip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I love the red nail polish!

    On the topic of membership site, I can fully support this idea as a means of ensuring the principle parties are able to protect both their security and their purpose for sharing this slice of their lives with us.

    Thank you for sharing so openly, and please add me to the list of folks who will continue to support your wonderful activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red polish is great, especially next to that sweet pussy!! As long as it isn't a pay site, a membership site would be good.

    ReplyDelete

If you enjoy our work, or even if you dont let us know. We are here to hear your feedback